I will watch you rise from my back on the ground



 (trift store jumper, charity shop shirt, mango jeans)
Jedna malá ukážka výhodnej kúpy na design burze. Mám pocit že ma isté drahšie secondhandy sklamali... Každopádne, Whitney Huston to nezvládla a pre všetkých tých čo majú plné zuby ich emocionálne vypätých priateľov s rôznorodými statusmi typu "R.I.P W.H." a "odišiel najkrajší hlas", je tu aspoň malé upokojenie v podobe Vaccines.
Just a little view of  my yesterday's shopping. And now it seems that my favourite trift stores were a little bit more expensive that they should be... Anyways Whitney Huston do not handle it a for those of you who are really fed up of your emotional strain friends with their weird status like "R.I.P W.H." and "the best voice has left", keep calm, there're still the Vaccines.